Monday, April 13, 2009

Flowers to las palmas?

my gf is in las palmas, spain. and her b-day is coming up. she is sort of angry at me. what are some excellent flowers that says %26quot;i%26#039;m sorry%26quot; and %26quot;happy birthday%26quot;, %26quot;i love you%26quot;? and where can i order it? i%26#039;m in korea.


ladies, help me out. what would you like to receive if your b-day is just around the corner and you%26#039;re upset because of an arguement? what sort of gifts would make it all better?

Flowers to las palmas?
nothing says i%26#039;m sorry more than diamonds my friend.





or, a huge bunch of her favourite flowers with a simple apology
Reply:lmao



affiliate reviews

2 comments:

  1. hi,
    do you want to join my blog partners?

    http://blogspartners.blogspot.com/

    leave your blog name
    and dont forget to add a link
    to my blog as well

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i think Online Flowers and gifts are best option to send relatives,special person, friends and any occasion.

    Gifts to Philippines & Gifts for Philippines

    ReplyDelete